Monday, May 07, 2007

dean's will not be able to attend

I’m headed out for a workshop north of Seattle.  We returned from our trip to Cape Disappointment- I really like this state park.  I’m hoping I can talk my family members in reserving several sites this summer or next year- I’m looking at the one with a yurt in spot 91…and the rest are primitive camp sites.  The campsite is great for bike riding, clamming, cliff climbing, beach walking, etc.  Anyway- we enjoyed our trip- just wished it had been longer…also was a little sad at all the garbage on the beach- we started to bring garbage bags to the beach- I will bring bigger ones the next time I go.  Lots of plastic lids and shotgun shells…L All family and friends are invited to join the next camping adventure- Brian has the last week in June off- so we’ve made reservations at the Pacific Beach State Park.  We’re on one of the sites that has a view of the ocean- near or on sand. 

Real quick update

Boys are in baseball- pictures will be sent this weekend- I hope.

Emma is quite the talker- always trying out new big words and mimicking her brothers.

Kalena is getting tall- she’s a brute and can take her sister down to the ground anytime.

Well got to run.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We bought a new tall tent this weekend so I guess we need to use it.

Can you give me info about reserving a spot the end of June?

Anyone else want to join?

BTW, we now have an extra tent if anyone out there needs one different than they have.

Anonymous said...

Greyson and I may need to consider a larger tent now...

I think I will have to pass on the June camping. Doesn't sound very comfortable given my current situation.

Anonymous said...

Wimp