Wednesday, May 16, 2007
My new dogs
I have two new small dogs, a Westie and another Fox Terrier. I have named the Westie "Molly" and came up with the name of "Lucy" for the Fox Terrier. If you would like to see these cute dogs you will have to travel to our home in Sweet Home. Mom is training them not to jump up indiscrimatly and I am working on stopping them from barking at strange noises or our next door neighbors. I made sure to get shock collars and check them often; so far they are learning the yard boundaries very well. I have placed food and water in two spots because Charlie was a little possessive at first. I have been trying to get "Lucy" to fetch, but so far she won't bring the ball all the way back. Charlie taught Lucy to race around the big trees, splash thru the creek and complete the circuit crossing the bridge. They did this around 3 times. Molly is sweet but very short. She likes to be near me; in fact she is laying at my feet under the computer desk as I type this. Whenever I am on my knees pulling weeds she is right by me while my two Fox Terriers are roaming the rock garden. All of my pets seem to really enjoy the sunshine and the large yard. I have noticed that several of my lilies have been flattened. It is getting late so I will put my puppies to bed, strap on the CPAP mask and call it a day. Love to all, Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment