Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We had a great shower

Greyson and I wanted to thank those of you who made it to our baby shower. We really were glad you could all make the long trip to be there to celebrate with us. Everyone was so generous. I still have 2 more bags of things to go through from the shower but it looks like we are just about ready for these babies. Ready in terms of supplies that is. Mentally we still need at least another month to prepare. And I especially want to thank Jenn and Brian for doing all the work to host the shower. You did a huge amount of work and we really, really appreciated it. Jenn especially looked wiped out when she finally got us all out the door.

This 3 day weekend was nice. I spent a few hours yesterday laying out on a mat in the shade reading a book. All three cats joined me. Greyson has been busy enjoying the sun by going for runs with Ada, learning how to windsurf and taking long bike rides. I get fairly envious as I sit on the couch and watch him leave but he shouldn't have to give up his life just because I am stuck on the couch.

My father said he was going to come back up to help with some jobs around the house. I will have to get my "to do" list updated. And I know Jenn has some things on her list like powerwashing her deck.

Well I hope you all are enjoying the sun and survive the last few weeks of school. Many of you will be off for the summer before you know it. (then you can be up here helping me)

Mel

No comments: