Tuesday, December 12, 2006

two of 'em

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy all. Most of you heard yesterday that I have two beating hearts inside me in addition to my own. These pictures are almost lifesize and the fetus is the whitish spot within the black spot. I am still a little guarded as it is so early but my feeling sick almost every hour of the day and night is a constant reminder. We even started talking names today. I don't think we will be sharing those until an actual baby pops out and you can't try and talk us out of our names. And we have to come up with 4 names now. I hope Stephanie's pregnancy is going well. And hopefully she is doing a little better with the "morning sickness" than me.

And I wanted to thank everyone for the visits,calls, letters and concern while I was in the hospital. It is nice to know you care.

Anonymous said...

They are both very cute.