I think something happened to me when I missed Thanksgiving this year. I just didn't seem to get any holiday spirit. The only decoration at our house is the wreath Greyson made. And I don't have any plans to get any out. And we haven't bought a single present yet.
Speaking of, do you all have any ideas for yourself or others?
I don't really have much on my list. I would like some clothes in tall, especially fitted shirts, long sleeve T's or sweaters. I have a ton of turtlenecks so I would probably prefer some other cut but whatever. I always like jewelry too. Or whatever. I really have everything I need. It sounds like some of you are already done shopping anyway.
Take care and send me some holiday vibes,
Mel
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
for my list, if anyone was planning on buying something, just hang out with me. End of list. Save yourself the time at work making gift money and give it to me instead. Maybe that'll be tougher than you think. Be happy and stress free this season.
Post a Comment