I'm also a little depleted of Christmas spirit. I have the house decorated and the lights are up on the house. But since none of my children/grand children are planning to visit, it seems kind of superfluous.
It would be more fun if were were all much more poor and could buy each other small items we wouldn't get ourselves otherwise - like fancy soap or an electric can opener.
Just one more week of school and then we are off on vacation until after New Years.
Grandma has a small tree outside her house decorated as well as the porch area peak. Looks pretty cute.
I say we pick a town and all move there. We will all have to get new jobs, except for Greyson who apparently can work from anywhere with Internet connection.
Merry Christmas
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment