Well guess who was right about her diagnosis a week ago- Kaiser just sent in my antibiotic prescription yesterday (so the little buggers got to multiply for five days!). So I’ve got two pills in me- and feeling better already. I haven’t heard anything about the X-ray results- but I don’t think that was the problem. Haven’t had time to read all the blogging lately- hope everyone is doing well. I’m almost done with my Christmas shopping- YEAH! Also- if anyone knows of good deals – like Mervyn’s- please post them. We are in search of some good prices on electronic products for the boys. Well I came in early to get work done. My basketball team is 1 in 2, we lost by 6 points last night. Gabriel did not lose a match at the last tournament…he’s practicing again today. Nicholas is growing up- I think he has grown a few inches in just the past month- and his sense of humor is changing. I enjoy the greater awareness and plays on words. I bought Emma and Kalena new black dress up shoes- both have been wearing them the last few days- Emma’s have a slight heel- she looks too grown-up in them. Brian is still fighting off a cold- I haven’t heard much complaining about it lately- so it must be getting better. He had our Christmas tree lighted up outside when I came home last night. It was very festive- and nice to see we’ve got at least one holiday decoration started. We bought another live tree this year- we have four planted around the property from previous Christmas’s. Well I’m procrastinating what really needs to get done- school work. Take care. Jenn and family.
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment