Everyone is invited to the Dean household to celebrate the New Year- we will provide the site for X-box competitions, nerf and air soft wars, and other food and entertainment. I hope this works for everyone- and maybe there will be snow on the ground- so put on your chains before you head up the hill. We will have the wood stove burning and the holiday music playing. Also- I bought these yarning loops/pegs?? they are supposed to allow one to easily and quickly make scarfs and hats…so if a grandma could show me how to do it- I failed last night on my first attempts. I want to make red, black, and white scarfs for my bball team for their end of season awards. Well I’ve got to get some grades submitted and get to practice- we are late practices this week. Love. Jenn and family.
Monday, December 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What about your sickly kidneys?
Party sounds like fun. I will be there.
Post a Comment