ban·de·role or ban·de·rol
or bannerol
ban' duh role
A narrow forked flag or streamer attached to a staff or lance or flown from a ship's masthead.
A representation of a ribbon or scroll bearing an inscription.
At the conclusion of our contest, we will blow on bugles bearing banderoles.
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm always in need of good verbage. Like...foist. Must you foist this "word for the day" thing on us? My banderole bears a white flag. I give, I give.
you must foist come up with posts of your own. Until then, it's the word of the day.
Restraint system received. Thank you sir. Ada will have an interesting sensation tomorrow, as she has begun to push her boundaries towards the neighbordogs.
Ab initio you should put out banderoles to give Ada a visual reminder of the boundaries.
Post a Comment