calumny-a maliciously false slander.
Kal um nee
Instead of brandishing banderoles, or compiling copious calumnies, you should take part in the words for the day ab initio.
Friday, January 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Because we are greater than the sum of our parts.
3 comments:
I am not a calumniarty; ab initio your words wore seen as truth, but i just wanted verbs. I see an alphabetized pattern. How about D...dork for tomorrow -oh never mind, it's not in my dictionary. I don't want to calumny The New lexicon Webster's Encyclopedic name.
In case you are interested, the verb is calumniate. I know, I know Soggy. You're getting all excited for tomorrow's word, which will likely start with d, but you'll just have to wait. Tomorrow, you can bring out the banderole. Think about this though: we are already 3 words richer. At the end of the year, we will have hundreds. What will you do with all of your new words?
I shall calumniate, of course, with banderoles waving.
Post a Comment