Thursday, January 12, 2006
Things seem a little sparse here
What's going on everybody? I'm at my second day of classes, both of which fall on tuesday and thursday. I had to get up in front of the class to share some story that happened to me in life. I skipped over the more entertaining "found the dead body when I was 11" to tell "splashed ink on a bully's face in high school". It was pretty sad. It takes me about a month at minimum to get to know people enough to share much about myself, so in the public speaking context I was pretty general and impersonal, the second day into the term. It was a pretty lame story telling session. Also, the teacher was trying to wrap the class up so I skipped any parts that could be considered engaging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey - you could have told your visit to Boston story.
This week is foggy for me--I caught Larry's cold and have not yet forgiven him for that. The whole week appears to be ailments so far.
* Grandma went to hospital for tests on Monday but got sent away
* Grandma's car got a problem as well on Monday
* My car started to squeal like a fan belt problem on Monday
* I got Lunesta from my doctor on Monday and it works like a charm except I was extremely groggy upon waking, or not waking
* I got a flu shot on Tuesday
* Grandma went back to hospital on Wednesday and got tests
* Charlie chewed up the 3rd pair of my reading glasses in 3 weeks as of this morning while I was exercising. She climbs up on the recliner and gets them off the table. I have to hide them now.
* Grandma went to doctor on Thursday & was told x-rays looked good and to go back to liquid food for awhile
* My car had another "idiot light" come on that says I have a taillight out.
* Dad spent 44 minutes on the elliptical today with no problems
* Tomorrow is Friday, thank God.
Post a Comment