Sunday, January 22, 2006

Message from the Dean household: No Talking Dora House

For those that are concerned….Target did not have a Dora Talking House- so she is getting a Dora Talking Van, and small princess Dora doll her brother Nicholas grabbed without much thought off the shelf.  Luckily her brother Gabe actually looked around and found the van.  I’ve bought her a “treasure box” as she calls them…and then some “Jewelry/Jewels” from Goodwill to go in it.  I think she will like it.  I also found a plastic kitchen for $8…but didn’t have the room to put it in the car- so hoping it will still be there when Brian checks with his truck.  It’s definitely not the 100 dollar quality of the one I’d like to get- but it will be perfect for below the play set by the picnic table outside….and not put me further in debt.

Tim- that’s disappointing that some adults just don’t get it- but I’m glad your principal has the sense to be straightforward about him moving. 

Well I’ve been here for several hours- and have several hours of work ahead of me- so back to work.  Next week is our finals week.  So birthday party is also a celebration of being at the halfway point in this school year! 

Take care all.

1 comment:

soggy pete said...

We won't be able to make it to the birthday. Chrisitan won the Elks hoops shoop and is on to regionals in Burns that same weekend.

I'm finally getting the Lasik surgery for my eyes- Jan 30 8 a.m. Think of me. I'll either be blind or on my way to freedom, freedom from waking up to a blur,swimming without my contacts suckioning to my eyeballs.


I'm having to sum up a 150,000 novel into a 3 page synopsis, complete with character motivation, internal and external conflict, and still keep flare in my writing to impress some editor. It's harder than I thought. Oh well. Better than pumping gas or flipping burgers I guess. My mind is on overload so I'm trying to get more sleep and eat healthy and just take it one word at a time.

Tim's elementary interview went extremely well. The interviewer encouraged Tim to stay in the Phd. program and was impressed with his knowledge of curriculum and laws and all that P.C. stuff.

Traci