To my family (and dad J)…I haven’t been home before 8 all this week (except Monday- I think that was a 6:00 or so night). Anyway I squeezed in a couple hours today with the girls from noon until Brian came home around 3- after taking a personal day to chaperone Gabe to the play Charlottes web at the Keller auditorium. It was very good. My bus leaves in about 30 minutes- so I thought I’d check my school e-mail and make sure no disasters happened while I was out. I forwarded dad’s fire concern on to Brian…and its perfect timing because Nicholas is in the middle of his BAT training. I’ll let you all figure out what that acronym stands for…anyway- he (Nicholas) got 100% on his last school project on BAT…and when he returns on Monday I’ll make sure he watches Brian fix the dryer. Child update: Kalena stands up from any spot on the floor now and will just stand there holding a toy, or her arm up in the air- but you can’t get her to take a step. Emma still refuses potty training- we’re approaching her birthday- which by the way will be Friday, Feb. 3rd from 5 to 9 or so…all family members are welcome. Last year- the only ones who were able to make it were Melanie and Greyson…I felt very bad for her- luckily she was too young to know. I’m once again inviting all the girls at her day care- and I’ll send an invitation to Aunt Sharon and Kim’s liitle girls. Gabe seemed to enjoy the play- but I think he was most interested in talking with Lauren (a tall cute brown haired girl). That’s about all I have time for- need to run and pick up my blank stat sheets for tonight’s games from the printer. Hope you all enjoy the three day weekend. I sure will. We have one more week until finals. Yikes. Take care. Jenn
Friday, January 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment