Wednesday, December 07, 2005

RE: [SPRAD Family Blog] Themes

Dean family dates/plans;still not firm on these but; I have a game on the 20 so we are coming on Wednesday the 21 and Brian has to leave on Christmas day (he's working early the next morning)..if we bring up two cars or if someone in the family could loan him a commuter car;then we wouldn't have to leave until around the 26 or maybe even the 27I am looking at this practice calendar- and I'm inclined to cancel this practice for the freshmen that is the day after Christmas. Yikes- are these coaches crazy! Either way I believe Brian has to work on that Monday. Dad could have-well maybe.

3 comments:

Meldog said...

He could use our car for the day if he wanted. It isn't exactly a "commuter" car but I am sure it would be a heck of a lot better than his truck for gas cost. And it is getting new brakes, one new rotor and a boot put on as we speak. It will be all ready to go.
-Mel

Anonymous said...

Brian is welcome to use either of our vehicles.

grudd said...

Merry Xmas (er happy holidays) Brian. Free car rental. Not bad eh?