Well Greyson said he wasn't feeling in the Christmas spirit so he went into town and got us a Christmas tree. It is a beautiful 5 foor noble fir of the live, plantable variety. We decorated it and Greyson got the stair banaster part way decorated. We also went over to a Christmas gathering at my co-worker's house. Greyson is leaving early tomorrow for a 6am flight to Lousiana. He is staying the week there at his mom and dad's new place in Baton Rouge. So I will be home with the Pooey to guard me at night. I think I will let her sleep on Greyson's side of the bed with her head on the the pillow and the electric blanket on about 4.
I have started practicing some christmas songs on the guitar. The about.com site has a bunch with cords if anyone out there also wants to practice. We could have a concert on Christmas eve. I also saw a couple of short plays for kids that I think the newphews and nieces should practice and perform. I have all but one person shopped for; the last on the list is giving me a hard time.
Our doggy slumber party got booked up. Ada is 4th on the waiting list so she may have to attend Christmas. I may bring my portable heater that I have at work next to my desk. If I set that up in the garage next to a doggie bed Ada may be much more content outside.
We went shopping for some replacement fish last night and got a leaf fish(that looks like a leaf), a knife fish (that looks like a knife), three clown loach, and a pink tailed something. It is fun to have more fish but they are pretty small right now and need to do some growing to fill up the tank.
-Melanie
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the play idea. I'm not telling Christian about Ada's nixed plan with the kennel. He might think our family is truly prejudiced.
Now I'm looking for an angent - writing "the perfect query letter" and going through the entire novel, word by word for clarity, and grammar perfection. Fun. Thankfully, I have someone with great grammar/english knowledge who's willing to go word by work with me.
You should be getting the family christmas letter/picture in the mail soon.
9 days until we see some of you.
Love to all.
Traci
Post a Comment