Thursday, December 08, 2005

death in the family


jack
Originally uploaded by wgrudd.
I had to pause in my project development to lay a dear friend to rest. Ada and I had a brief memorial service. She watched and I had to remind her that we are holding a celebration of his life, not mourning his death. I have a few pictures of him not but a day or two ago.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer is right - there is some oddness about this family.

grudd said...

It's my first open basket funeral.

soggy pete said...

I don't know Greyson, there is something fishy about this picture.

Tim

grudd said...

He's like a fish out of water

soggy pete said...

If Greyson and Tim are fishing for compliments about their puns; you won't. They stink.

grudd said...

Are you saying I should scale them down a bit?

soggy pete said...

As a writer, it's imperative to keep the reader hooked. More importantly, I'm wondering if he was battered, perhaps months before the actual death.

grudd said...

Now you're just baiting me.

soggy pete said...

Perhaps it was Miles, but you need to remove the scales from your eyes and address the issue.

soggy pete said...

oops, I see you already thought of that. I feel like a sucker now.

grudd said...

You're such a bottom feeder when it comes to puns. I personally like to fin for myself.