Bad news: boys have to return to their father Monday morning (Dec. 26th). So we will be leaving the 26th and miss the swimming fun.
Good news: I’m getting them Monday morning (the 19th)
Bad news: I have a game on the 20th and we can’t take off until that is over and Brian is off work.
Potential good news: if cousins or aunts are arriving earlier than Wednesday and have room in the car, maybe the boys could catch a ride.
Brian decided we will just drive up two vehicles ( I won’t categorize with the good or bad- on the grounds that it might incriminate me)…so I probably will arrive after the family without children so I can tie up some Christmas shopping loose ends.
its been a long, low sleep week for me- I’ve been unable to successfully end my “work” day until after 8 in the evening every night this week…with one day going until 1:20 the next morning. I’m ready to sleep in- yes I’m canceling Saturday’s basketball practice. My in-laws are visiting- and we’re doing our first mini-Christmas celebration.
Happy Friday to all…..
2 comments:
Well maybe you could stay long enough for a dip and then take off straight from there. It won't be the same if you all can't participate in the swimming ritual.
I am taking off all of next Friday so I might see if I can talk Greyson into coming down Thursday night.
-Mel
We are swimming pretty early in the day -- 10 a.m.
Post a Comment