Dear sisters,
I am sitting at my office desk and notice that my pictures of my nephews and nieces are 2 years old. I have received other sports pictures but I would like the school pictures for my office. I like the 2.5 X 3.5" size. Just a hint. And I remember asking my mother for her school picture but haven't received that either.
I am eagerly awaiting someone to post some Halloween pictures also.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't think my pictures are worth spending postage on.
I know our school photos at Holley haven't come back yet, so probably the grandkids/nephew/nieces probably haven't either.
I could send pictures of Charlie.
Speaking of dogs, Katia is much better. She can walk pretty well except first thing in the a.m. We have put little rugs up and down the hallways to help her. We've got to get something a little better looking and matchy. Any visitors would thing us very strange. Well, I guess they probably do anyway so what the heck.
Post a Comment