Well, I feel sorry for who ever has me since I can't think of much that I really want. The one thing my father might enjoy shopping for might be a drill. The last project I did I had to use a screwdriver. I know the cordless are way to spendy but a cheap corded drill would be great.
As for my secret Santa:
-I like earrings, maybe some med/small silver hoops of some sort, just not too gaudy. They don't need to be expensive at all but good enough that they don't make my ears turn red and itch.
-I would like the Tae Bo workout that Traci says is good (check w/her to see which one). If you have a DVD burner like Greyson you could make that a pretty cheap present.
-I would like someone to reinforce my front porch so it is strong enough to hang a swing from.
-Any of the following games (board not video):Check out http://www.boardgamegeek.com/rankbrowse.php3 or
http://www.funagain.com/control/productaward/~award_year=2005/~award_type=IGA/#pagecontent
(I don't want Puerto Rico as we play that at some friends and want a different but similar game) There are lots of others for example:
2 Caylus 8.38
3 Euphrat & Tigris 8.35
4 Power Grid 8.16
5 Princes of Florence, The 8.16
6 El Grande 8.11
7 Macher, die 8.08
8 Wallenstein 8.02
9 Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage 8.02
10 Game of Thrones, A: A Clash of Kings Expansion 8.01
11 War of the Ring 7.99
12 Age of Steam Expansion #1 - England & Ireland 7.99
13 Paths of Glory
I will keep thinking on other ideas and post them when they come to me.
-Mel
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm guessing you'll need the original age of steam in order to use the expansion eh?
Post a Comment