Californians, where are you?
Grandma, so glad you can join in again.
We ate all our halloween candy, that's two Costco bag's worth, but we usually only have one or two trick or treaters, so I'll buy a small bag and not open it until they actually come to the door. India is dressing up as a gothic princess and the boys are wearing masks and dark clothing. I'm going to be Olga, the Amish/German prairie woman. Tim isn't dressing up. Well, not naked, but he's just plain old Tim. So I think we'll call him Opie or Richie Cunningham.
We are so proud of Greta. She went into the creek, chest deep, and stood there elegant, like she was posing for Field and Stream or something.
I'm on primidone, which is medicine for essential tremors. I'm so silky smooth you won't regonize me.
Robin and I are embarking on Gone With The Wind. "India:" and "Melanie" are both names I've already enountered in the first chapers.
Tim will get his admin license in another month or so. Then he meets with the Superintent to discuss next year. I'm starting on research for agents and publishers and all that. Maybe by spring I'll be rich, or at least richer, and published, or maybe I'll have all those rejections and then with my pent up anger I'll write a great anti-society type book. Nothing so potent as an anguished writer.
Everyone stay safe tonight,
Traci
Monday, October 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment