Well I had a fun time at Thanksgiving and the dogs didn't bother me. I was sick most of the week however so that wasn't much fun. But at least my mother was there to take care of me. I am feeling almost back to normal. I am probably the only one that hasn't been Christmas shopping yet. I was looking over my schedule for the holidays and I think I am going to take from Dec. 23rd through Jan. 1st off. I will probably be at mom and dads for 4 day of that. We are going to bring Ada to Sweet Home but plan on dropping her off at Field of Dreams for a slumber party. If any other dogs need a temporary home they could share a kennel room with her. She would probably like the company. Greyson and I may try to just stay in the Sweet Home motel for a couple nights when everyone is there. It is just more fun when we actually get some sleep. See you then.
-Mel
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment