Monday, November 07, 2005

staying in portland

The whole Porter clan will be spending Thursday and Friday night at the Oxford Suites near Janzen Beach. We're going to support our V.B. team at state. If any Aunts or Uncles or cousins want us/our kids to come visit let us know your schedule. Our hotel has a pool and hot tub! Tim and I will go to all the games, but the kids might get bored and want to play with their cousing. And you don't have to take them all. It might be cool for India is she had some "girl" time by herself with her relatives without the boys there. Is Ada busy, because India has some rubber boots she wants to try out on the trails.

Let us know and we can make some plans.

traci

3 comments:

grudd said...

I'll talk to Ada about it. She is intensely busy these days, with the fires, and, yeah the fires. There is also counter surfing, and general foody/kitcheny issues. The real question is whether I will deprive myself of this experience with ada just so Indi can try on her new boots. We'd love to have her.

Meldog said...

I may have to work late Friday night but if I don't then I will probably go to my JujuTsu class. If India wants to come along and participate and then stay the night here at the house on Friday I would love to have her. I am going to try to reschedule my Friday 12 hour work trip to Wenatchee for Thursday if she does want to do this. Are the rest of the kids getting together??

soggy pete said...

Mel and Greyson,
India will come to your place Friday morning about 10 or 11a.m. As for the boys, we're still waiting on Jen to let us know what's going on. India is very excited to go by herself with no boys. Our first game isn't until 3 on friday, so we will sleep in and have breakfast before we bring her up.