Sunday, November 20, 2005

the dogs by Christian

is it okay if I brought Greta for Christmas? I will pick up her dog poop and clean up any mess she makes,she will stay out side or in the garage if you let her come that is most of the time and if Marauia gets to go and Greta doesn't? Greta has this question - do you like there type not hers, and if you do, you just hurt her feelings. from Christian and Greta P.S. happy decisions

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All dogs are welcome. However, Katia is . . . frail. So, there can be no rough play. Perhaps someone could take the other dogs to the park and run them around each day until they are very tired.

soggy pete said...

Grandmas and Grandpas can say, no honey. Or next year Christian. I don't think the child realizes the tracking in of mud, knocking over of drinks, small children, etc. if she "GETS IN" and I don't believe Christian knows how to work the floor cleaner in case of such an event. We have a dogsitter for Christmas, so don't let his ignorant pleas get to you. Just a caution from a mother who doesn't want to worry over a dog the entire visit. I will be the bad guy if I have to.

grudd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
grudd said...

so how much does Greta weigh these days Christian?

soggy pete said...

Greta is officially staying here this Christmas, as I promised. Thank you for the invitation.