Right now, I'm sitting in lib central-the basement of PSU's Smith building, having a bagel sandwich of organic hodgepodge. Porters would love this place I'm sure. Reggae in the background. I imagine the leg hair from this very room would do much to clothe the world, and that's just mine. Today, we learned about woman sufferage. S.B. Anthony et. al. started it all with 3 ladies having tea and complaining about conditions (I'm telling you gentlemen. It's dangerous. They must not be allowed to meet!) It took 50 some-odd years from that point for women to get the vote. Do we have that kind of patience for progress nowadays?
The other two classes (14 credits total) are also today. Each consists of a pretty large scale design project. One will be designing golf ball packaging. The other is a little more open ended. I'll either create a music band, or a skimboard graphics company with which to convey my dim vision.
Dog house needs shingles nailed in, and it's finished. Hinge works. Oh yeah. I guess I could add some insulation to her ceiling. Did I mention Ada will die a horrible death if she does not use the house? A piece of chicken, poison interlaced with the meat.
I guess that's it. Mel started a major fish transplant, from tank to bathtub, and back again. The algae was too much to bear. Now they swim in clear waters, as though they float in mid-air. la dee da
Monday, October 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Greyson,
Sounds like my kind of place. Did the women have hair also. Please tell me that it was thick on both their legs and their armpits. I might have to take a trip to this fantasy place if Traci wouldn't think I was cheating on her.
I like the golf ball packaging project. That is right up my alley. I can't wait to see the final product.
Ada, don't worry I will protect you if your dad gets too abusive. Mel, would you please read this to Ada as I am sure Greyson will try to hide it.
I am glad the fish are able to see again. You know, they could be trying to escape kind of like in Nemo.
And unfortanetly I've had to see you and Mel in your animalistic bonding, stripping pieces of wax off each other for smoother skin. Hobbits are quite endearing creatures, so you might embrace your hobbit feet.
You know they have dog insurance that would pay for your purchase price for an "accidental" poisoning or automobile caused death. You'll have to be patient for the 30 day waiting period, but it's there. Greta is only worth $100. She dug a huge hole today, and I just told her, "you keep digging and I'll go looking for the headstone."
Mel, is your Texas job still in the making?? I hope you and Greyson can join us this weekend at Mom and Dad's. I think all the cousins will be there. Yahoo.
Robin and I started a book with characters from Arkansas and a colored, negro...Greyson you're in the academic/social know, what's the proper term? anyway, a person with black colored skin. This means I'm getting practice at my
ooPS. Practice my southern, black accents. I saw an aide listening outside our door. It's hard trying to have a deep male voice, and then that of a twelve year old girl, and etc. Robin is very patient. Or she's a tortured soul who must endure me, feinging her like of our reading adventures just to keep human contact.
Look you cannot deny at least some degree of evolution, of relationship to other lesser primates when you see my feet. Maybe that is why I am so adamante about it. I look down and I see, I witness, evolution every single day. You religious folk have your visions. I have my feet. Yes, there is leg and armpit hair aplenty, like I'm in France (it's France right? the stereotype?). They left the baked tofu off my bagel. I specifically asked for that.
I believe it's American peoples of color. You must now use those four words when describing blacks. Dang read the memos.
Post a Comment