Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Grandma far away goes to jail
To Everyone: Why didn't someone tell me there is a special Oregon tax thing you have to fill out!!! Now the IRS is after me and have found errors in my 2003 return. I will be locked up for sure. Will you bring me goodies? Will you come and see me. How much can I borrow to get out of this mess? The accountant ask me if I had an attorney? Does that mean I need a lawyer? I have three weeks to solve this dilemma. I like chocolate, hot coffee, cinnamon rolls, peanut butter cups, Chicken and rice, -- I can sympathize with Martha. I don't like stripes, or orange suits. Wonder if I can take my mattress with me. Your really far away granny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll visit you and bring a "knitting needle" wink wink.
Post a Comment