Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Yes I am home

So I got my abdominal drain tube removed last night and then got to go home. I am feeling alright today, just a little beat up. I finally got a pretty good nights sleep last night. Greyson went into town this morning and got my pain meds and pizza which is helping me feel better. Apparently my last hcg test (which tests progression of a pregnancy) increased at a normal level and higher then my last tests. So at this point it is still ok and I will just have to wait and see what happens. I am supposed to try to go back to work tomorrow but I don't know how that is going to go. For one thing, I am leaking fluid out my side hole. I tried some bandages but it soaked through those in just a few minutes. So I have switched to laying with a handtowel folded up next to the hole. I have already gone through 2 towels and am working on my third. But I think it is actually keeping the pressure off my stomach so I am not to eager to close it up.

So enough of all that. What are all of you up to?

2 comments:

soggy pete said...

India just threw up and Lucy got underneath her and got puke on her head and ears. Both were given baths. We're now resting.

Anonymous said...

Dad bought me TWO cases of gamay beaugaloi (okay- I don't have a clue how to spell that and I'm not going to get up and look). I have had a glass and a half. Next, I'm going to rest.

Tomorrow is our 38th anniversary. Time flies.