Okay. Mel went through the procedure without a hitch. We didn't get our favorite doctor. This one was more of a technician. Very good with her hands, but tight-lipped in the doctor-patient relationship depaartment. We are now the proud owners of 37 eggs. That's quite a clutch. Let's give melanie some blogplause (gotta love blog wordsmithing). Haven't gotten the count on the sperm yet, but perhaps we'll get that good news along with the election results. Of 2008. Melanie's doing well, and has some pretty fierce pain killers to get her through the next couple of days.
Just heard that big business paid 75% of campaign contributions this year. wal-mart tops the list. Wonder who is getting that money?
Sorry for the non-sequitor, but that was on the news in the background.
So le menu includes instant mashed potatoes and sprite if certain folks can stomach it. We should have some mixing of x's and occasional y's this evening in a petrie dish as we speak.
Oh I should be working right now. Got another project. It's a pretty big website redesign of the chamber of commerce. I may have enough work in the first quarter of 2007 to pay for the rest of the year, and maybe not enough time to do it.
I'm back in the gym with a new routine after a week off due to sickness. Hey how's that weightset, Tim? Keeping it dusted? Ya know. We might have a place to store that. I took an incredible walk yesterday. Must've been 70 with warm winds swooshing through very colorful trees. The sound was beautiful. And these big ominous clouds rushing overhead. On the way back, the rain pelted Ada and me. And it was so warm. Almost like a shower. Felt wonderful.
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's bloggerific!
(I talked with Melanie and she is definitely not feeling well right now--pretty lengthy and unpleasant process to harvest that many eggs all at once.)
I hope Greyson is outlandish in his care, concern and total spoiling of her.
I am officially breaking my 24 hour rule for this. She should declare illness & have a full 72 hours to recover. For those of you who don't know, this is the first time in my whole life I have given someone a full 72 hours up front without any evidence of fever or broken bone.
Wow, 37 that is quite a brood. Greyson, blogtastic job on all of the work coming in. Also, I hope your sperm are strong swimmers.
Weight set? What weight set. Oh, you mean that thing in my garage that is taking up valuable space. I had forgotten what that was. Now that you have reminded me I should probably begin to use that again someday. I hope all is going well with everyone and look forward to seeing some of you this weekend when we are in Portland attending the state volleyball playoffs.
Tim
There were 32 strong swimmers. Absolutely bloglific. As for the other 5 eggs, well, it was their fault. Please welcome all of my children to the blogmunity (this is actually a word now).
Yeah, I've been doing some spoiling.
Post a Comment