I was feeling well enough today for a trip to the Starbucks (pushed in the wheelchair) to check email and get a smoothie. Those dang Starbucks are everywhere. This one is in the neighboring Doernbecher unit. I still get really tired if I walk around much. My tummy is getting slowly better. We were draining off 4 liters of fluid a day in the beginning but am now down to between only 1 and 2 liters a day. The only drawback of not having much fluid in me is that if I run out of fluid while drawing it off it will suck random internal body parts against the holes of the tube instead. And that really, really hurts. My latest baby related bloodwork levels are a little concerning so there is a fairly big chance at this point that I may get some sad news with the next blood draw tomorrow. We will just have to deal with that as it comes. We have a bunch more embies frozen for more tries.
Other than that I am pretty bored and really tired of the food here. Since I am feeling a bit better I may try to get out of my room more and check the blog. So get to writing so I have something to do.
Mel
Monday, November 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mina went missing for several days. I asked Dad to check to make sure she wasn't locked in the shed or up in the attic over the garage. She indeed was in the attic. Much better than other things I was imagining.
Since I've been talking to you twice a day, I'm pretty news depleted.
Post a Comment