Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Holiday Wreaths

So I was thinking that we should make wreaths at Thanksgiving this year. Costco usually has those plain (live)wreaths. I could pick up one for each person that wants to partake and then the rest of you could be responsible for bringing the glitz. Ribbon, berries, pinecones....
What do you think? And who is going to make it this year?
(Greyson and I will be in Lousiana for Christmas.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your wreath idea. Sounds like something everyone (who wanted to) could participate in, even the munchkins.

I am pretty much over my cold - just some annoying throat clearing I seem to be left with. I got my flu shot today. I asked the nurse if it came with a guarantee. She said, "Sure, it works for 3 different strains." That sounded fairly good until she added that there are about 40 altogether.

soggy pete said...

I'm definately for the wreath idea. We are excited about Thanksgiving since we will be spending Christmas with Tim's Dad and family. We wondered if we could hold off opening the gift from the names we draw until Mel and Greyson get back. The cousins, aunts etc. having an extra Christmas bonus closer to New Years at Mom and Dad's?? Saving the White Elephant exchange for then too perhaps?

Anonymous said...

We are getting home on Dec. 27th so we could do something after that.
-Mel