Thursday, November 30, 2006

real quick update before bell rings- Dean family

Brian, Emma and myself all have a cold right now- that attacks our voices.  The doctor at Kaiser thinks I might have kidney stones- had strange happenings yesterday with constant discomfort involving my urinary tract…and then progressively worse blood in my urine- it looked brown in the sample I donated last night.  Boys are both healthy…Gabe has wrestling in Oregon City on Saturday.  Nicholas has a break from sports until January.  We’ve had two late starts due to the weather…we still have frozen snow at our house.  That’s it in an nutshell…time to rush to my classroom.  J I’ll think of more positives to share in my next posting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a healthy family we have lately.

Hope you get better Jenn. Don't screw around with kidney stones. I had a coworker who came very close to her daughter dying this year after getting kidney stones. She got an infection from it and it all went downhill in just a day. So keep an eye on it and as I learned, don't be a martyr.