Sunday, February 05, 2006

Valentine's Day

I got an early Valentine's gift from Tim. I helped pick it out naturally. It's a cool fountain, antique looking with a wrought iron gazebo top and lights to show off the spray at night. If the weather is good we should get 75% of our backyard project done in the coming week - including our Hotsprings hot tub. We're excited.
Tim bought himself a fancy scale that measures bone density, body-fat, and three or four other things. I guess that's his Valentine's gift. No Sees candy for us this year.

Christian got third in the regional hoop shoot contest. He didn't choke, his shot was straight and his form perfect, but with all those three pointers he's been shooting, his shot was slightly long. To be honest, I was kind of glad because these all day trips during the most hectic time of the year are hard. Hope Emma enjoyed her birthday.

Tucker got student of the month for "conflict management". He's a pretty friendly guy when he stops moving I guess.

Traci

No comments: