Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Mom/Jan talking

My home computer is like a big iceberg, frozen that is. So, I finally remembered to take the blog address to work and have caught up on the news.

Dad is gone to Traci's to work on THE PROJECT and I don't expect him back anytime soon unless she gets frustrated and kicks him out.

Life as usual otherwise. Grandma went with me to Lebanon last night so I could go to the car wash. The car was getting embarassingly dirty and I couldn't will myself to go out and wash it myself. Mina reinitiated it with her dirty paw prints right after I got home (nice warm engine, you know).

I want a new car -- Rav 4-- and Dad is stalling. Mine no longer has a working radio, working clock or working side view mirror adjusters. Maybe while he is gone I could go shopping.

Gotta get back to work.

No comments: