Monday, February 13, 2006

manual labor

Manual labor just isn't for me. I had six days to try it and be sure. No I don't like it Dad I Am. We do have a great soaker system and lots of the grunt work done. Dad was a real trooper and Greta supervised the whole project when she wasn't knocking things over or chewing Grandpa's glove or getting herself caught up in twine. Tim was sick and gone. Probably better that way since I can't handle sick people when I'm working. I got lack of empathy from my mother I think.

My eyes are awesome. Save up three thousand and go for it!

I'm sending the last of my seven tries to New York these coming days. Then it's a 4-6 week wait.

jen, glad to hear you're all on the mend. That's miserable.

Seven Feathers: I was wondering who all wants to meet for a weekend, maybe stay overnight and have some fun? Thinking any weekend after the next couple of weeks or Spring Break which is at the end of March.

Tired, but happy traci.

3 comments:

Meldog said...

lets see some pictures of this work

Anonymous said...

Do you really mean "Seven Feathers" -- isn't that clear down past Cottage Grove?
Anyway, I'll have a new car in a few days so have to make car payments.

Dad is trying to sell the Avalon for $1200, probably a fair deal if you know of anyone in the market for a well-used, highway miles car.

soggy pete said...

Well I'd prefer Kah nee tah but Dad claims he has no luck there.