Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Post byMom/Janice

I'm off to Nashville tomorrow (Tuesday) about 2:30. Hope to get to see lots of fun stuff. I know that a plantation tour and some kind of boat ride are part of this. I am hopeless in terms of clothes - can't figure out what to take. And when I finally was sure of one cream-colored blouse I noticed that it is past due for a trip to the dry cleaners. I need a personal stylist or something like that.

I have gained back a pound. Very discouraging. I binged a bit on Sunday and have regretted it since. Some evil person left a bag of potato chips in the pantry and I foudn them while going through the pantry looking for something good to eat. Bad combination of events.

Katia has not been having her fecal incontinence (aka pooping in the house) since Larry has been gone again. Its pretty clear that this problem has some kind of psychosocial basis.

Since I'm talking about dog poop, its pretty obvious I don't have anything interesting to report. Just hoping to get the rest of you posting so I'll know what's going on with you.

Grandma has gained significant weight but I'll let her tell the numbers. In fact, she broke her scales and had to buy a new one.

Be back Sunday.

XOXOXO

No comments: