Well down it comes. We are at about a foot and counting. Tomorrow we are supposed to get up to another foot of snow. Greyson bummed a ride with our neighbor down the hill to the little store to pick up some milk. We really are running low on food but it may be awhile before we venture out that far. I plan on hitting the slopes tomorrow. By that I mean the hill leading down from the mailboxes where I can get in a couple sledding runs with the neighbor kids. The Dean's are also going to visit tomorrow and I hear mention of pork??
I hope everyone is staying warm. Greyson is complaining that our wood stove is a bit too efficient.
Time for bed.
-Mel
I hope everyone is staying warm. Greyson is complaining that our wood stove is a bit too efficient.
Time for bed.
-Mel
1 comment:
by the way- I can't remember how to post...so I have been exploring the blog and looking at all the cool pictures with Kalena
Post a Comment