I tell you that Greyson is the cause of my weakness. Today he brings me two little girls to watch over my lunch break. We were supposed to go to the playground while Greyson had a meeting with a client. But then he causually mentions that the girls haven't eaten lunch but he brought a bag of raisins and a granola bar. And then the girls looked at me with that "I'm starving look" and before I knew it the three of us where out for a girls lunch. I did enjoy my time with them and go out the door for under $15. To ammend I came home and cooked dinner and then made a pasta salad to take to work tomorrow. So far I am down ~ $45. I will do better. At least my caffine/alcohol/sugary drink abstaining is doing well.
I am in Vancouver working for the rest of the week and that extra drive always wears me out. At least the gas is cheap enough that my reimbursed mileage might make me a few dollars again.
I officially passed two tests I had to take to get my graduate certificate in GIS from PSU. It was a big pain in my neck but it is finally finished.
As you can see I am trying to get a small post in whenever I can. Hope you join me.
-Mel
I am in Vancouver working for the rest of the week and that extra drive always wears me out. At least the gas is cheap enough that my reimbursed mileage might make me a few dollars again.
I officially passed two tests I had to take to get my graduate certificate in GIS from PSU. It was a big pain in my neck but it is finally finished.
As you can see I am trying to get a small post in whenever I can. Hope you join me.
-Mel
No comments:
Post a Comment