Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Yeah, Jennifer!!!!! Geez!!

I tried to post a comment giving Jennifer a bad time about her posting problems .................but I couldn't remember the right combination of name/password pair. Had to laugh, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to razz, so tried to see if I could at least post.

After installing a new hot water tank/spout for the kitchen, found that our shower had a small leak and so I made it bigger. Finally had a pro fix it today since I did not want to sink ever more money. The detergent door in the dishwasher broke and the metal guard on the lower spray arm fell off. Had already replaced 4-5 parts and this spray arm will be $37 to get, so I am thinking new dishwasher. Ours is about 10 years old, but I think we have used it more than the "normal" household; consumer reports or JD Power's assigned a useful life of 13 years with repair and maintenance costs expected. I also used Mom's Oxyjet Toothbrush system and it isn't working correctly.......... for some unknown reason. I sent away for another complete replacement ($93). She washed her cell phone (I guess for sanitary reasons; actually she alluded to taking medication and not thinking clearly) and so we got a new one for $50 (she had $5/month insurance). Last night the gas fireplace had a small explosion and we have determined that everything is going to fall apart. My front teeth are worn down and I can't repair two crowns until January ($1500) and, incidently, my hair is starting to rapidly thin. Both of each of our feet grew, so Mom threw away quite a few pairs of shoes, ............... and I have been looking at my shoes in the garage with a scowl. So long as I get 10-16 hours of sleep a day and do nothing strenously, like........ house work, cooking, cleaning, outdoor work, etc I feel pretty good. Have a doctor's appointment in Roseburg Thursday. I will make a list of symptoms and questions. I plan on getting 4 shots. Flu, pnuemonia, tetnus, ........... can't remember the last.......... maybe rabies? Love to all, Larry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Technically, I simply left my cell phone in my pocket and Larry washed it. It was the day I was taking some wonderful pain pill & muscle relaxant combo the doctor prescribed so I was not supposed to be operating equipment (nor checking my pockets upon disrobing).