So Monday was my first day back at work. Even though I have been getting up around the clock for months now I found it hard to get up to go to work. I am sad to leave the girls in the morning, especially since that is when they have the most smiles. But at least I know they will have a good time with their daddy while I am gone. I really only get to see them for about 2 hours a day now which seems way to short of a time. And tonight I have a meeting in Vancouver so I won't get home until right at their bedtime.
We did have a major breakthrough last night. The babies BOTH slept through the night!!! 10 solid hours of sleep for them and 7 hours for me!! The funny thing is I still felt exhausted in the morning. I think that might be related to knowing I have to go to work instead of lounging on the couch with the babies.
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment