Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mom and Tim at Sunriver

Yes, as the rest of us slave away, Tim and Mom are enjoying Sunriver. Tim called and told me it snowed the first day he was there.

The biting and otherwise aggressive toddler is at another caregivers. It has been so much less stressfull...not wondering when she'll purposefully smash a babies fingers or throw blocks at another toddler, then maul them for crying. It was an interesting family/staff meeting. The family claims that none of this behavior happens at home. Yeah. Denial. And I'm not talking about some famous river.

Football is almost over. I don't do well in cold environments. The gym is acceptable.

We bought two huge bags of candy from Costco. I can't wait for the leftovers.

Traci

2 comments:

grudd said...

yeah I'm sure the toddler doesn't misbehave at home. How's xian enjoying football? Still likiing it? Hah. you guys and costco.

Anonymous said...

Heard Jaime Escalante (sp?) -- the real Stand and Deilver teacher speech. Kind of surreal. HE said the movie was 90% true and 10% drama.

Today's stuff not so good. Got to have dinner with Tim last night & had a good visit.

Home safe and sound to a very stormy Sweet Home.

jan