Wednesday, October 10, 2007
lame...just lame you guys
I've grown to depend on the participation on this blog. After being tag teamed over the course of the day by perpetually unhappy little turdlets, I expect to see an update from the people I care about. Yes I've developed a dependence--this being one of the few places I log on to given the tiny gaps in my schedule allotted me by the tyrants. 15 minutes of coos and smiles. an eternity of --oops I was 15 minutes late to sooth the babies in time for nap #2. Thus begins a cycle of overtiredness, screaming and irritation. Now are they screaming because they're an hour past their naps, or have they screamed through the nap to the point that they are...yes. I believe I'm hungry. Given I'm already belting out beyond what my lungs can possibly propel, I might as well make a smooth transition into "I'M FREAKING STARVING, YOU BASTARD!!! HAVEN'T YOU BEEN LISTENING?????" long day. To end it, there was a bath, and I fed them a bottle in the total silence and darkness of the nursery, and when I placed them in their beds...not a sound. Wow. That would be the second time since independence day that that has happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is called a language immersion program with a little avesion therapy thrown in to motivate you. Effective, no?
I have been inordinantly busy this fall. I don't know what's different exactly, but ever day seems to be 5% doing what I had planned for the day and 95% what comes up during the day.
Today I have 1 -- just 1--appointment on my schedule for an IEP meeting that should take an hour. We'll see how the rest of the day goes.
So you see my life is pretty boring and not much to write about. Larry is turning 60 on Sunday. We'll party a little when JEnnifer and kids are here on Saturday. I wonder if I can actually fit 60 candles on a cherry cheese cake?????
Post a Comment