Greyson- if you bring them to Sweet Home- an aunt there would love to give you a break…I’ll even change diapers. My update is short and sweet- I’m super swamped with work. I’m not sharing department head duties- so I’m kind of in charge of it all now…so my day seems to just fill up before I even get to my “list”. I know my mother knows how that feels. Anyway- I need to get my next lab set-up and I haven’t eaten yet today. So I hope you all enjoy your weekend- I’m looking forward to having these three days off and visiting my parents- and hopefully my nieces…oh yeah- and of course my sister and brother-in-law.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks jenn. that was just a particularly bad day. not even sure why. I think the three of us are sharing a little bug (and that might have been the worst of it for them), because there really was no particular reason for the amount of crying. there was cuddling, tummy time, toy time. I tried reading to them (although moby dick is probably a little advanced for them) and couldn't finish a sentence before the fussing started back up. yesterday, there was little protest, good naps, good playtime, plenty of smiles.
As far as this weekend-- we're really debating it. As I mentioned, I've caught kind of an annoying little scratchy throat syndrome, and it's possibly contagious; not likely to get better with the added stress of disrupting whatever sleep routine we've semi-established with the kids. Mel's feeling pretty wiped this week too.
Long trip with babies lulled to sleep in the car--then Grandma and Aunt Jenn take care of you and babies--. You rest and get pampered. Beef roast with browned potatoes and carrots is on the menu.
Post a Comment