Thursday, June 07, 2007

Update from Mom/Jan

There really isn't much news here. The biggest event this week was that the lawn mower got repaired and Larry was able to mow the lawn. It took 3 cuttings, but looks quite respectable after #3 today.

I got my outdoor pots planted last weekend with petunias, some other trailing things I don't know the name of, and some volunteer lobelia that was growing away despite not being watered ever. They got planted at the right time since we've had warm rain all week. They are very perky and pretty.

Grandma Far Away got DSL so her computer is much faster now. She was paying way too much for extra minutes just waiting for the thing to load. I'm sure we'll hear lots more from her on the blog now, right???

I talked to Traci this week, and she said they are still waiting for carpet in the bedroom before they put up the For Sale sign.

I am more than ready for school to be over. Everyone is annoying me--kids, teachers, my boss. One more week and a day of workshops and it will quiet down and I can get some work done. Also going to COSA conference at Seaside so that will be a nice break. Tim - is Condon sending you??

Oh-one more very fun, gossipy thing: Grandma Sharp has a beau. Aunt Chris called and told us about him today. Sounds like a nice guy and a good dresser. Grandma is going dancing with him even. Bernie. He's Jewish!! :-)

Don't know what Jennifer is up to except the usual there. Sounds like Nicholas is registered for middle school - hard to believe.

No comments: