Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Our e-mail is down

Dear Melanie,

Since I can't send you an e-mail nor receive until Centurytel gets their server fixed I am forced to correspond by blog. I kept checking Babies Direct for a posting of the shipment of your changing table and wrote three e-mails asking for some info and confirmation. On the last e-mail I told them to cancel the order if they were not going to ship. I reminded them that their policy was to ship in a couple days and that customer service was required to answer e-mail inquiries within 24 hours, etc. Not one word; however, today they show a shipment by TNT trucking with a bonifide tracking number and a shipping date as 06/08/2007. Shipping is supposed to take 7-10 days. I am looking forward to putting it together and getting it to you. Maybe it will come soon enough that I can get it together before we come up this saturday (however, I am really skeptical). Mom just told me that she told you............well, I am still going to blog this. Love, Dad

No comments: