Somebody asked what I'm working on. This is it. Got a lot of fine tuning to do (lining up text fields and finessing drop shadows, but it's close, and it accesses a database and images remotely. I drew out the map. I populated the database using a program called PHPmyadmin, I designed and illustrated the interface and layout. I shot a bunch of the pics. I wrote copy for many of the database entries. I did all the footwork for getting the business info. I hired a coder to do some of the database scripting.
If you rollover locations on the map it will identify them. Clicking on them will bring up a pop-up window. Anyways, it's coming to a finish. This is not full size.
G
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pretty cool, Greyson.
Janice said it first, but got to admit, "Really Cool!" I expect more businesses will want to be represented.
Post a Comment