Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Raining again

We had some spring weather that engendered the urge to plant things, but we didn't find much at the nurseries yet. I did find something at Costco though - they have a set of solar lanterns. We bought a box and Larry hung them from the pergola. They are exactly what I was looking for and I think they look very cute-wrought iron looking, but actually made of aluminum and sturdy enough to get Larry's stamp of approval.

I managed to get good and sick from some kind of gastrointestinal virus last week. Recovered from that in time to come down with bursitis in my other arm (other in that its not the same arm as last time). Fortunately, I knew what it was this time so didn't go down to the gym and try to "work it out." Instead went to resting it and Ibuprofen. Much better outcome.

We haven't heard from the Deans about their trip to St. Louis?????
Surely there is more about Noah like birth weight, etc.
Need a side profile picture of the pregnant lady & update on Greyson's projects.
I think Delaware must have disappeared from the map.
How are the Porters doing with their personal "Design to Sell" project?

Well, gotta get to work. Have a great day everyone.

Mom/Janice

No comments: