Came down with a cold Friday. As I lay in bed at 8 a.m. on Saturday morning contemplating my state as an invalid, Traci called to let us know Christian was playing basketball in a tournament at Sisters both Saturday and Sunday.
I arose from my sick bed and we took off in time to catch his noon game. This is a club team and it was fun to see how they have improved from last year but are still all gangly little boys. (I hope Christian isn't reading this!)
After that we went on to Prineville and then to Kah-Ne-Tah for the evening. We lost money (of course) and they kept me out until 2:30 a.m. !! I forgot to tell them I don't do after midnight anymore. We slept in until 10, so not too bad.
I got back in time to spend a couple of hours at work catching up on some things. That will make this week go a little smoother (knock on wood), I hope.
Still no pictures from Peru?
Still no pictures from the womb?
Long time no hear from the Deans?
How's Stephanie's pregnancy doing? When's the due date again?
Is his giving Michele any ideas???
Grandma Sharp is coming up on a birthday - turning 69, I think.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Mom/Janice
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So I take it that you were really just faking being sick and just needed to get moving?? Or you are just really tough and a dedicated grandma?
My babies are good. Had the downs/trisomy ultrasound screening on Friday. The tech. starts looking around and says "has anyone ever said that you have large fibroids?" Before I can get too freaked out we figure out that no, they are just my enormous ovaries that still haven't recovered and are squeezed down below the babies where they aren't supposed to be. But the babies skin and fluid behind the neck was thin. And the thinner the better. We did the blood test as well but the results can get a little muddled with twins. Greyson has some pictures he needs to scan in. You could see one of the babies trying to suck his/her thumb, at least that is what it looked like and supposedly they start to do that around this time.
I went to Costco yesterday and spent $500! I was determined to stock up on supplies so I didn't have to do Costco again while pregnant. Greyson told me that this weekend was superbowl sunday so I thought that I would go while everyone was home partying. Well you know how that turned out; everyone was there shopping for next weeks parties. We don't really follow sports if you can't tell.
We went to see our friends that have 5 month old twin boys on Saturday. They are just now starting to recover from the sleepless nights. But she gave me a bunch of maternity clothes and offered car seats and all the boy clothes I could need. I think we have kind of decided to find out the sex at 20 weeks just to make things a little easier.
Post a Comment