Okay, the office maker over is nearly complete. Today I got the pictures all framed. I bought 4 inexpensive black plastic poster frames. I cut black poster board to go behind like an inverse mat and just glued the pictures to it. The pictures, in this case, are elementary kids who went to school in this building back in 1966 - the year I graduated from high school. Also got a couple of nicer, black wooden frames that aren't as large. I put the class pictures from 1948 in those - the year I was born. I bought a big black rimmed clock at Wal-Mart that is exactly like old school clocks. Anyway, I'm happy with it and just need to get the pictures hung.
I really need my decorating consultants for this part - where to hang what.
It would be more impressive if you could all see the "before and after" of it all.
Happy MLK Day weekend - a 3 dayer for we school folks.
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment