So I heard that Vegas would be warm and have some nice pools, especially the Mandalay Bay Resort. The flights there are considerably cheaper so we could have some money for shows and dinner. The only problem I saw was that all the weekdays are booked in April. Is there any way to get a room other than on the weekend there? Can a travel agent sneak you in? I know Greyson would need some convincing since he has never been real keen on Vegas even though we were only there overnight and we had a good time. My other problem is that work is hellish in March and April. But I don't know if I should try to push the vacation to May or not.
What 'cha think? Any Vegas deals and steals that you know about? Again I am more interested in sun, pools and eating than gambling.
Everything else is good here. I am usually in bed by now (9pm) so I am getting really tired. If I don't get up there soon I won't get my 9 hrs of sleep I like.
Mel
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Vegas is exciting and fun if you like to gamble. I think San Diego would be better. Its warm with lovely beaches, really good resturants, fantastic zoo!!!
But Bob and I like big cities. Maybe that is not your thing.
Joanne
Lake Havasu was what I was trying to think of, and its in Arizona. Supposed to be warm year round.
I have to agree with Joanne that San Diego sounds good, too. Any of those areas that are in the southwest but not in the mountains. And San Diego wouldn't have any shortage of things to do, places to waddle to . . .
I looked into San Diego and it would only be in the 70s then. I don't think you all are getting the point- I want it to be warm enough to lay around and swim. I am not into the gambling but I thought there would be plenty of other activities to do there.
It is like am 15 again and "noone understand me". Sun and swimming.... The cruise to mexico is sounding better every day. However I got my income tax statement today and there wasn't as much held back as I thought so I don't think I will be getting near as much back as I thought. And we are trying to save a months worth of money so I can stay home a third month past my 2 month maternity leave.
Post a Comment