Friday, August 04, 2006

Weekend at the beach

So I was told that us girls (and corresponding husbands) are supposed to be taking care of food for this coast trip family gathering of ours coming up. Just so you all know, I don't cook well and don't really like to cook either. So that said how do you want to divvy up tasks and what do you want ME to do. I can and will prepare food but it will not be up to the standards set by the Porter's or Dean's. Traci laughed at the last meal I prepared for her family at my house. I am not sure exactly why she was laughing but her children did not go hungry. That is the important point.

So we could each take a day, or whatever. Any ideas? No hurry since we have a month left. I just thought I would throw it out there in case I needed to make a trip in to Costco.

-Mel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget, I have bacon & potato salad on my list to bring.
I've never had a bad meal at Melanie's house so I don't know what she's talking about. What about that great Thanksgiving feast you guys put on?