Like Mom, I'm afraid our van is going to be too small to hold all our stuff and "snacks." Fear not of hunger. Between sushi, salmon dip, peanut butter fudge, meats and cheeses, fruit leather, cheesecake, peach pie and icecream, trail mix, veggies and dip, grapes, clementines, bananas and a brocolli-tortellin salad...we shall have the energy needed to crash the waves, corral the children, and still play cards at night. Oh and some sweet and sour meatballs and danish butter cookies and sour licorice too. I had so much fun shopping. I have to go and make some of these snacks. Can't wait to see everyone. We'll try and pick up a boogie board or two once we get up there. It seems Anita and J.C. have bailed so we can have all the kids in our room and the grandma's and aunties will have their piece. Hope no-one is trying to diet.
Traci
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment